Sunday, December 19, 2010
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize!!!
Thank you to everyone who entered. Happy Holidays to all!!!!!!
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Friday, December 10, 2010
How about a little something for your best friend and yourself? This set of two bookmarks can be customized in the colors of your choice for you and your BFF.
Go here to browse through the bookmark section of my Etsy shop. There's something for everyone! :) If you have a special bookmark in mind, I can work with you to create the colors and sentiment you are looking for.
Order now through December 16 to guarantee USPS First Class mail delivery in time for Christmas! If you need it sooner, I can upgrade your shipping to USPS Priority Mail, so you'll have your package in as soon as 2-3 days! Happy shopping!
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Here's how it works:
1. Hop through each of the blogs listed above to get fabulous holiday inspiration and leave a comment. If you are starting at a blog in the middle of the Hop, start back at the EtsyMom Blog. You may have to scroll down a bit on the blogs to find the Blog Hop posts as the week progresses.
2. Leave a comment on the EtsyMom Blog post between now and December 11, 2010.
3. Enter to win our giveaway by doing any of the following. For each thing you do, you will be entered into the drawing one more time:
~Leave a comment on the EtsyMom Blog post between now and December 11, 2010.
~Leave a comment on the Holly Day Blog Hop posts for any of the blogs listed above between Dec 5 and Dec 11, 2010.
~Join the EtsyMom Blog email list (fill out the form in the right hand column).
~Become a follower of the EtsyMom Blog! Just click the "Follow" button in the lower right column.
~"Like" the EtsyMom Facebook Page.
Share about this Blog Hop on your own blog, posting a link to this page.
Share about this Blog Hop on Facebook, posting a link to this page.
Share about this Blog Hop on a message board or forum, posting a link to this page.
To let us know you've done these things, please come back to the EtsyMom Blog post and leave a comment for each thing you did.
Sorry - you cannot enter the giveaway here on my blog.
On December 11, 2010 we'll choose a winner using the Random Integer Generator from random.org. The winner will receive this super sweet gift basket full of handmade holiday goodies, including:
a gift pack of over 30 pages of vintage paper ephemera by
A Custom copper heart necklace from
I'm sharing a recipe that I adore for it's simplicity and deliciousness! I've been making these for years and they are always requested for family events and parties. In fact, I'm making them tomorrow at a cookie swap!! I guarantee that you'll love them too!
- 1 package of Oreo Cookies (you can use any flavor - the original ones are great, but my personal favorite are the mint ones!!)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 lb milk or dark chocolate melting wafers (you can use chocolate chips, but I find that the melting wafers from the bulk section of the grocery store work much better)
- 1/2 lb of white chocolate for drizzling
- Using a food processor, grind cookies to a sand like consistency. With a stand mixer, blend cookies and cream cheese until thoroughly mixed.
- Place the bowl in the fridge or freeze for about 15 mins to firm it up.
- Roll into small balls and place on wax-lined cookie sheet. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- In double-boiler, melt milk chocolate (If using melting wafers you can also melt in the microwave - At 50% power for 30 seconds, stir to incorporate, then 30 more seconds, until melted). Place a ball on a spoon and use another spoon to thoroughly coat the ball on all sides. Place on wax-paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Once all your balls are coated, melt your white chocolate (use your preferred method - either double boiler or microwave). Pour the melted white chocolate into a zippered sandwich bag and snip off a small corner. Drizzle white chocolate over balls. Let cool.
- Store in airtight container, in refrigerator.
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
The hats are TOO CUTE and are really afforadable! What a fun and fashionable way to keep your little one's heads warm now that it's getting colder outside!
Go HERE to enter the giveaway and tell her that Heather from All You Need Designs sent you! :o)
But this snowy weather does put me in the Christmas mood!! Have you thought about your holiday cards yet? Time is running out!! I ordered mine last weekend and I can't wait for them to arrive from the printer.
Who doesn't love sending and receiving holiday cards? Don't be a scrooge or you might end up on the naughty list! :)