Sunday, December 19, 2010
Please contact me at email@example.com to claim your prize!!!
Thank you to everyone who entered. Happy Holidays to all!!!!!!
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Friday, December 10, 2010
How about a little something for your best friend and yourself? This set of two bookmarks can be customized in the colors of your choice for you and your BFF.
Go here to browse through the bookmark section of my Etsy shop. There's something for everyone! :) If you have a special bookmark in mind, I can work with you to create the colors and sentiment you are looking for.
Order now through December 16 to guarantee USPS First Class mail delivery in time for Christmas! If you need it sooner, I can upgrade your shipping to USPS Priority Mail, so you'll have your package in as soon as 2-3 days! Happy shopping!
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Here's how it works:
1. Hop through each of the blogs listed above to get fabulous holiday inspiration and leave a comment. If you are starting at a blog in the middle of the Hop, start back at the EtsyMom Blog. You may have to scroll down a bit on the blogs to find the Blog Hop posts as the week progresses.
2. Leave a comment on the EtsyMom Blog post between now and December 11, 2010.
3. Enter to win our giveaway by doing any of the following. For each thing you do, you will be entered into the drawing one more time:
~Leave a comment on the EtsyMom Blog post between now and December 11, 2010.
~Leave a comment on the Holly Day Blog Hop posts for any of the blogs listed above between Dec 5 and Dec 11, 2010.
~Join the EtsyMom Blog email list (fill out the form in the right hand column).
~Become a follower of the EtsyMom Blog! Just click the "Follow" button in the lower right column.
~"Like" the EtsyMom Facebook Page.
Share about this Blog Hop on your own blog, posting a link to this page.
Share about this Blog Hop on Facebook, posting a link to this page.
Share about this Blog Hop on a message board or forum, posting a link to this page.
To let us know you've done these things, please come back to the EtsyMom Blog post and leave a comment for each thing you did.
Sorry - you cannot enter the giveaway here on my blog.
On December 11, 2010 we'll choose a winner using the Random Integer Generator from random.org. The winner will receive this super sweet gift basket full of handmade holiday goodies, including:
a gift pack of over 30 pages of vintage paper ephemera by
A Custom copper heart necklace from
I'm sharing a recipe that I adore for it's simplicity and deliciousness! I've been making these for years and they are always requested for family events and parties. In fact, I'm making them tomorrow at a cookie swap!! I guarantee that you'll love them too!
- 1 package of Oreo Cookies (you can use any flavor - the original ones are great, but my personal favorite are the mint ones!!)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 lb milk or dark chocolate melting wafers (you can use chocolate chips, but I find that the melting wafers from the bulk section of the grocery store work much better)
- 1/2 lb of white chocolate for drizzling
- Using a food processor, grind cookies to a sand like consistency. With a stand mixer, blend cookies and cream cheese until thoroughly mixed.
- Place the bowl in the fridge or freeze for about 15 mins to firm it up.
- Roll into small balls and place on wax-lined cookie sheet. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- In double-boiler, melt milk chocolate (If using melting wafers you can also melt in the microwave - At 50% power for 30 seconds, stir to incorporate, then 30 more seconds, until melted). Place a ball on a spoon and use another spoon to thoroughly coat the ball on all sides. Place on wax-paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Once all your balls are coated, melt your white chocolate (use your preferred method - either double boiler or microwave). Pour the melted white chocolate into a zippered sandwich bag and snip off a small corner. Drizzle white chocolate over balls. Let cool.
- Store in airtight container, in refrigerator.
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
The hats are TOO CUTE and are really afforadable! What a fun and fashionable way to keep your little one's heads warm now that it's getting colder outside!
Go HERE to enter the giveaway and tell her that Heather from All You Need Designs sent you! :o)
But this snowy weather does put me in the Christmas mood!! Have you thought about your holiday cards yet? Time is running out!! I ordered mine last weekend and I can't wait for them to arrive from the printer.
Who doesn't love sending and receiving holiday cards? Don't be a scrooge or you might end up on the naughty list! :)
Monday, November 29, 2010
To celebrate Cyber Monday, I'm offering 15% off everything in my shop today only!! Use coupon code CYBERMONDAY at checkout to recieve the discount.
Let the holiday fun begin!!!!!!
Monday, November 22, 2010
So avoid the crowds and shop handmade this Friday! My shop will be having some great deals so make sure you check it out! Why not take a look around my SHOP now and mark your favorites so you can easily find them on Friday!
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
I've been working on making some holiday themed items to celebrate the season in style!
For instance, this gorgeous sparkling bracelet would be a fabulous addition to your wardrobe for the upcoming season! Featuring fire polished czech glass beads, this bracelet really shines!
If you're looking for some earrings to wear this season, I've got you covered! Check out these fun jingle bell earrings....
.....or how about these colorful pink & green snowflakes?
Lots and lots of items to check out in my shop! So while you're doing your holiday shopping, why not pick up something sparkly for yourself? :o)
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Why not get a set of wine glass charms to dress up your party? I offer many varieties of charms - from holiday themed to inspirational and more! You can choose from my premade sets or request a custom order in colors and quantities to suit your needs. Not a wine drinker? That's ok - you can use these on other stem wear or even coffee mugs! These also make a fun gift. Better start planning now - the holidays will be here before you know it! :)
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Trick or Treat!
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Tonight I ticked one item off of my To Do list, by creating an earring display that I've had in mind since I started thinking about signing up for a show. I bought an unfinished wooden scrapbook page frame, spray painted it white and hot glued pretty ribbon on it. Voila! A cute way to hang some of my earrings!!I also just designed my earring cards - easy enough with photoshop and some cardstock! I figured why not throw some free advertising out there by listing my shop information and email address on the back of the card?
These turned out so well - I can hang them on my display but I can also lay them on the table and they will be propped up to display the product even better. I like this much better than a flat card. :)
Slowly but surely I'm getting ready for this show!! So much to do, so little time! :)
Monday, October 18, 2010
Congratulations to Kimberly!! You are the winner of the Twisted Ribbons giveaway! Please email your contact information to allyouneeddesigns [at] gmail.com.
Thanks to all who entered! Make sure you keep checking Amber's Etsy Shop for beautiful hair accessories!!
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Amber recently sent me two of her adorable items to review for my readers. The first item is a monogrammed pinwheel hair bow (available in her shop for only $6.50!) When I saw this item, I just knew that I had to have one for Emma!! The bow is very well made and the adorable monogrammed button is super cute. It's all attached to a lined alligator clip so it can be easily placed in your daughter's hair!
The other fabulous item that Amber sent me is a Minnie Mouse clippie - which Emma immediately swooned over. That girl loves her Minnie Mouse. :) Isn't this precious? I love how the sequins sparkle in the light and it is just perfect for pulling Emma's hair away from her face. LOVE!
Now let me share a little about Amber - the amazing lady behind Twisted Ribbons!
My name is Amber and I'm an engineer turned stay at home mom to 2 beautiful little girls, ages five and three. I started making bows and hair accessories for them, and my little hobby grew a bit out of control! Soon I had more bows and clips than my girls could ever wear ;) I love making cute things for girls of all ages. I started out with barrettes and bows, but I also adore doing felt and flower clips. I've recently branched out a bit to some fabric items, and I'm in love! There are so many gorgeous fabrics out there. I also welcome custom orders. People come to me all the time with outfits to match, or a new idea, and that is what makes my business so fun. I've had the opportunity to meet so many wonderful customers and sweet girls through my business.
Make sure you check out her shop today - I guarantee you'll find something that you just LOVE for your own daughter or even as a gift!
Now, on to the best part! Amber has generously offered up a fun giveaway for my readers!! You can enter for a chance to win this adorable Minnie Mouse Bottle Cap Bow!
Here's how to win!
1. Go to Twisted Ribbons Etsy Shop and choose your favorite item, and then come back here to tell me what it is.
2. Become a fan of Twisted Ribbons on Facebook
3. Follow Amber's BLOG
4. Become a fan of me on Facebook (this counts for existing fans as well!)
5. Share this giveaway on FB and come back to tell me!
6. Be a follower of this blog!
That gives you 6 chances to win! Remember to make a separate comment on this blog post for each entry. Be sure to leave your contact info so I can contact you if you're the lucky winner! The winner will be chosen next Monday, October 18 at 9 PM!
Good luck everyone!!
Monday, October 11, 2010
Thanks for the wonderful review Lori!!
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Hello! My name is Lindsey and I'm the mom of two girls. Madeline is 4 and Amelia is 2. My husband and I have been married for 7 years and much enjoy the adventure of life together! I'm an art teacher, though my "occupation" changed to stay-at-home-mom when we started having kids!
My love for my daughters and my love of creating, design, and sewing has become this little shop that I’m so excited to share with you! Please take your time looking through the lovely skirts. I’d love to make one for your daughter, niece, granddaughter, sister, cousin, or friend to twirl away in! Each skirt is made with much care and attention to detail. I’m committed to making sure you are thrilled with the product you receive and make each piece with the effort and care that I’d make for my own family.
I recently purchased a skirt from Twirl Away, and I have to let you all know how simply wonderful it is!! The skirt came incredibly fast. I was so excited to open the package when it arrived! Inside was a beautifully packaged skirt, just right for my daughter, Emma. She couldn't wait to put it on, so on it went. She then proceeded to dance around the kitchen in her pretty new skirt. :)
The skirt is so well designed and fits her so well. I love the versatility of the piece - we can dress it up or dress it down. As you can see below, she can even run and play and keep up with her big brother while wearing it! It will be a skirt that Emma can enjoy for a long time!I highly encourage you to check out Lindsey's shop to find a special skirt for your own daughter or as a gift. I can't wait to shop again - I have my eye on a beautiful snowflake skirt that she recently listed. So stop by her shop today!
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Congratulations Dani! Please email me at allyouneeddesigns [at] gmail.com to claim your prizes!!!
Thank you to everyone who entered!!! Please keep stopping by to read my blog, check out my shop and stay up to date on All You Need Designs!!!
Friday, September 24, 2010
This time I'm giving away a set of Wine Glass Charms AND a $5 credit good towards the purchase of any item in my Etsy shop!
The wine charms I'm featuring are my Live Laugh Love charms. Perfect for all your upcoming holiday entertaining!!! This set of six is composed of 3 charms that feature the words Live, Laugh or Love and 3 charms with whimsical swirl designs.
In addition to the lovely wine charm set - I'm also giving the winner a $5 credit - good towards the purchase of any item or items in my shop!!! A great way to get your holiday shopping started early!!!
Here’s how to win (basically the same rules as last time!):
1. Become a fan, by "LIKING" All You Need Designs on Facebook and then leave a comment here telling me you're a fan (that’s one entry). (This counts for existing fans too!)
2. Visit my Etsy shop and browse around (hey- while you're there mark my shop as one of your favorites!)- then come back here and leave a comment telling me what your favorite item is. (that's another entry).
3. Spread the word about All You Need Designs on Facebook. You can do it by linking them to the Facebook page, my Etsy shop or this blog! Then come back here and leave a comment here for that as well (ooh, a third entry).
4. Blog about my giveaway on your Blog and come back to tell me (don't forget to link me to your blog so I can check you out too!) (wow, a fourth entry!)
5. Bonus entry being or becoming a follower of this blog! Just click "Follow" on the right side of your screen and leave a comment telling me. (and that's your fifth entry!)
So, you have up to five chances to enter. Remember to leave a comment here for each thing you do. Winner will be randomly drawn on Wednesday, September 29! Good luck!
Monday, September 20, 2010
Halloween falls on a Sunday this year - which means it's a great year to throw a Halloween party - have the party Saturday night and still have a chance to get out and Trick-or-Treat on Sunday!
I'm excited to share some fun new items in my shop -Halloween Party Invites and Candy Bar Wrappers! Invite your friends to your monster bash with a fun Halloween Invitation! And Halloween and Candy bars? They go together like Cookies and Milk! What a fun way to thank your guests for coming to your Halloween party - with personalized candy bar wrappers! So be sure to check them out in my ETSY SHOP - and if you have something special in mind, send me an email and I'll happily create exactly what you're looking for!!!
Friday, September 17, 2010
She's picking the winner tomorrow, September 18, so hurry up and enter!!!!
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Thursday, September 2, 2010
To take advantage of this sale, head over to Facebook and "Like" All You Need Designs to see the details of the sale! The sale lasts through Monday!
Also, please help spread the word about All You Need Designs by inviting your friends to become Facebook fans and tell them to check out our Etsy shop as well!
Happy Labor Day everyone!
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Thursday, July 29, 2010
I thought long and hard about which bookmark to use as my giveaway. But then, I decided that everyone's tastes are so different that it was impossible to choose the prize ahead of time. So, the winner will receive his/her choice of any single bookmark actively listed for sale in my Etsy shop at the close of the contest OR they may choose to request a custom design. Much more fun this way, isn't it?? :o)
Here’s how to win:
1. Become a fan, by "LIKING" All You Need Designs on Facebook and then leave a comment here telling me you're a fan (that’s one entry).
2. Visit my Etsy shop and browse around - then come back here and leave a comment telling me what your favorite item is. (that's another entry).
3. Spread the word about All You Need Designs on Facebook. Be sure to include @All You Need Designs in your post. Then come back here and leave a comment here for that as well (ooh, a third entry).
4. Bonus entry by becoming a follower of this blog! Just click "Follow" on the right side of your screen. (wow, a fourth entry!).
So, you have up to four chances to enter. Remember to leave a comment here for each thing you do. Winner will be randomly drawn on Sunday night. :)
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Friday, June 25, 2010
However, I've been making book marks for various events over the last few months and have gotten many compliments on them and lots of "you should be selling these!" comments. So I have decided to add them to my repitoire.
I think what is so appealing about these bookmarks is that they can be custom designed for you. You tell me what your favorite colors are, and I'll create a special bookmark just for you!
I will be listing some bookmarks for sale on Etsy soon! If you have something specific in mind be sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org.