Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blog Makeover!

A new look!! Makeovers are fun, aren't they?

I've been busy working on the blog, hoping to make it more user friendly, a little easier on the eyes and giving you a little bit more information about ME and my shop. I hope that you enjoy my new layout and I'd love to hear any comments you have about it!!

I'm also considering a little makeover for my logo, nothing too big but maybe something a little different. Also, I might add a Button for my blog that you can grab and add to your blog.... but I'm not sure if anyone would want it for their blogs or not. Thoughts?

By the way, have you started to think about Valentine's Day yet? It's coming soon and I've got everything from special photo Valentines to pretty jewelry for the big day. Take a look around my shop and see if anything catches your eye. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment