Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March for Babies - donating to a worthy cause!

The March of Dimes March for Babies is coming up in the next few months. I have a dear friend who's daughter Julia Grace, was only with us for 4 short months before she was called to heaven. Julia taught us many truly important lessons in her short life and I am so thankful for everything I learned from her. While I am unable to participate in my local walk this year, I am planning to make a personal donation, as well as donate 10% of All You Need Designs Etsy Shop March sales to this very worthy cause.

The March of Dimes champions the needs of moms and babies in our community and across the nation. The money raised for March for Babies will help:

- support all-important research offering preventions and solutions for babies born too soon or with birth defects
- educate women on things they can do to increase their chances of having a healthy baby
- provide comfort and information to families with a newborn in intensive care
- push for newborn screening and health insurance for all pregnant women and children

I hope you'll consider making your own donation as well. Every dollar helps!!! THANK YOU!

post signature

1 comment: