Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer Mini-Readathon with Sarah Says

It's been a long time since I've had a chance to blog!! My life is slowing down just a teensy bit, so I'm going to try to be better about this! Promise!


I hope your summer is off to an awesome start! We've been having some lovely weather here (finally!) and I've been enjoying it with my family! There are a lot of things I love about summer - baseball games, picnics, playing at the park, vacations (or staycations).... but my very favorite thing about summer is taking a book outside and laying in the sun to read. Even if it's only for a half hour, it's so relaxing and peaceful!


My awesome sister Sarah, over at the Sarah Says blog is hosting a mini-readathon this summer. It's a fun little event with challenges, prizes (including a beaded bookmark donated by me!) and more. Check it out and go sign up!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Wow my sister is the best :-) Thanks Heather! And make sure you're signing up too :-p

    ReplyDelete