Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year - Are you ready to get your READ on?

I have been a very neglegent blogger for the past several months but I have also been very busy!! However, it's a new year and time for a fresh start!

To kick things off this year, I am getting ready to do a mini-readathon with my sister over at Sarah Says Read. The readathon will be January 22 - so clear your calendar and go sign up HERE to participate! There are 5 mini challenges that you can participate in to win $5 Amazon.com e-gift cards! I will also be hosting a bonus challenge here on my blog. The prize for that is to be determined soon!


I promise to be a better blogger this year. Happy 2012!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thanks for posting, btw. I can't wait - are you still gonna come over for the day?

    ReplyDelete