Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sarah Says Read Mini Readathon!

Hey everyone! Today is the day of the Sarah Says Read mini readathon!! It's hosted by my sister Sarah and I'm lucky enough to actually be spending the day at her house, reading with her! (How else would I get to do this with two little ones at home? LOL)

So here are my answers for her first mini challenge!

1. Tell everyone three random things about yourself:
- My favorite color is lime green.
- I love the tv show "The Walking Dead"
- I love to bake cupcakes and have been told that I should go on "Cupcake Wars"

2. Is this your first readathon?
No!

3. Do you have any specific goals for today? (# of books or pages to read?)
I'm planning to read the short story "A Leaf On The Wind Of All Hallows", start "The Scottish Prisoner" and maybe more!

4. Do you have any specific snacks, drinks, or books planned?
Yep, I made low fat banana bread, and mini coconut cream phyllo cups. Plus my sister is providing me with other goodies. :)

5. What hours do you plan on reading during?
10 AM - 10 PM (give or take)


Looking forward to seeing what all the other participants are reading! Don't forget, I'll be hosting a mini challenge later today! So stop back to play! :)


post signature

1 comment:

  1. To heck with the readathon ... can you come bake me cupcakes? :)

    Sounds like you have some great reads planned! I've only read the first 3 books in the Outlander series, but I'm pretty sure The Scottish Prisoner is a spinoff from that? Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete